⭐Frontdesk is at the cutting edge of hospitality with a new generation of travelers in mind. We are on a mission to unlock a dynamic lifestyle anytime, anywhere.
🏘️Operating in over 30 U.S. markets with more than 1,000 units across 150+ buildings, we provide a home away from home to travelers, a sustainable renting model to building owners and managers, and a positive and committed relationship with the communities we serve.
🚀Founded in 2017, Frontdesk is a hospitality company providing flexible stays for the modern traveler and can be found not only on our own website, but also on travel sites like Expedia, Airbnb, Booking.com, Marriott, VRBO, and more. With an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars, Frontdesk maximizes guest flexibility with zero compromises on reliability.
📍Milwaukee, Wisconsin is our home base with our HQ located right on the river in the heart of downtown. No matter where our employees are based, our culture is defined by service, optimism, humility, and vision. Together, we have built a company where passion is key and our core values are at the heart of everything we do.
🚽 Clean the toilets. We don’t put ourselves above any task. We all contribute wherever needed.
💛 Do the right thing. We operate with integrity, never cutting moral corners. We are committed to quality outcome even if it takes extra energy or time.
🤝 Be a good neighbor. It’s more than a partnership, it’s a deep respect for the communities that we serve.
🌟 Wow our guests. We strive to exceed the expectations of every single guest, every time. Every guest and every stay matters to us.
💪 Own it. We have a culture of bravery and personal responsibility. When mistakes happen, we fail fast and learn steadily.
🪴 Growth Mindset. We reach for our own growth, and encourage each other to grow. We will always support you along the way.
Frontdesk Inc., has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Assistant Hospitality Operations Manager in Pittsburgh. In each city where we have rental units, we manage all of the day-to-day operations for our guests and provide them 24-hour customer service. The Hospitality Operations Manager and Assistant Managers have the most significant operational role in a Frontdesk city and are responsible for managing all daily operations and metrics for the city or cities. We are a very fast-growing company and need someone that can manage themselves well, is very organized, and can work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. This job may require assistance with on call 24/7 duties unless otherwise noted by your manager. Part-Time team members will be paid per company “on-call” pay policy.
Reliable transportation and usage of personal vehicle to commute to units in all assigned cities.
Must have a smart phone and willingness to download company used applications.
- Assist with Managing and growing a team of cleaning professionals, including team lead(s)
- Assist with recruitment and hiring for the housekeeping team, including payroll and unit assignment tracking records.
- Assist with designing and deployment of processes for quality control, employee feedback, and training
- Collaborate with other department mangers to design exceptional guest experiences
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and cost reduction
- Coordinate third party vendors if requested by your Manager
- Assist managing inventory of operational supplies.
- Assist overseeing upkeep and maintenance for Frontdesk properties.
- Guest communications and troubleshooting.
- Assist with primary point of contact for property manager communications.
- Assisting with furnishing of new units when needed.
- Assist Manager with various projects as assigned, including the expansion of other core business
- Take on cleaning tasks in the event of cleaner shortage or when needed otherwise.
- Must be willing to commute to communities and storage units to assist with tasks or guest needs.
The above list of duties may vary and is not intended to be a full description of the job functions or duties.
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00/hr based on experience and job flexibility.
Hours per week may vary and are contingent on company needs.
Frontdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone belongs and all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We are committed to maintaining a work environment that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment. Frontdesk will not discriminate against any protected status under federal, state, or local law.