**This is a contract position, not direct hire**
Frontdesk is at the cutting edge of hospitality with a new generation of travelers in mind. We operate in 30+ U.S. markets and have more than 1,000 units across 150+ buildings. We’re scaling rapidly in pursuit of bringing seamless stays for the modern traveler to unlock a dynamic lifestyle, anytime, anywhere. Our culture is defined by service, optimism, humility, and vision.
As the New Market Launcher, you will be working in the Development team and assisting with buildouts during our year end/new year busy season. This is a fast-paced role that does require traveling across the US. Individuals who have a keen eye for detail and feel a sense of accomplishment by creating project timelines and managing expenses are a perfect fit for this position.
- Building out new properties (we guarantee 26 buildouts per month)
- Onsite project management duties
- Consolidation of storage units
- Cleaning units
- Flexible schedule (willing to work weekends if needed and traveling/working during holiday season)
- Exceptional communication and time management
- Detail oriented
- Success in problem solving
- Thrive in fast paced environment
- Ability to keep track of project timelines and manage expenses
- Creative in finding solutions and working 'outside the box'
- Experience in design and staging apartments preferred
- Travel costs covered by Frontdesk (includes housing and transportation)
- Hourly wage for any non-buildout projects
At Frontdesk we are an EOE, Including Disability/Vets.