Next-generation PropTech operators build their businesses on Levr (LevrSolutions.com). Today, Levr is a leading all-in-one short-term rental (STR) software solution for high-growth STR operators, and it was built from the ground up by one of the leading STR operators in the space: Frontdesk, #136 fastest-growing company on the Inc. 5000 (StayFrontdesk.com).
Levr is a wholly owned subsidiary of Frontdesk, Inc. yet operates as an autonomous business unit that aims to serve 3rd-party STR and next-gen operators everywhere who are all redefining how we live, work, and travel in their own unique ways.
- Develops optimal software solutions based on scope requirements.
- Assigning and overseeing tasks assigned to junior developers.
- Collaborates with management to identify and implement design, development, and testing best practices.
- Manages timelines of assigned development projects.
- Creates technical documentation for all angles of the project from function to deployment.
- Ensures software is up to date with the latest technologies.
- Assists in the deployment of major software releases, including any needed data migration.
- Designs secure systems that protect renter PII.
- 3+ years of professional experience in professional web and software development.
- In-depth understanding of relational databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience developing complex web applications that have been successfully delivered to clients.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience delivering data via REST endpoints.
- Experience deploying web applications to serverless systems such as AWS, Heroku, Azure.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Experience communicating with clients and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates, and meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary + stock options.
- Work-from-anywhere, we are a 100% remote company with an office in Milwaukee that some employees choose to work from occasionally.
- Unlimited PTO, flexible work schedules, and no shame in hearing from your children or pets on our Zoom calls.
- Travel Credits - Frontdesk employees get a $500/yr allowance of 50% discounted stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 20% discount on any nights for friends and family.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance.
- Work with incredible human beings who all genuinely care about one another.
At Frontdesk we are an EOE, Including Disability/Vets.