Frontdesk is a venture-backed high-growth tech startup based in Milwaukee, WI. A leading next-generation hospitality brand, rated top 50 globally, reinventing the way today’s consumers live, work and travel. Today, we operate short-term rentals in over 160 apartment communities and 33 cities across the U.S with hotel-like amenities and all the comforts of home. Core to our end-to-end experience is our mobile-first digital guest experience. Now, with the launch of our SaaS product Frontdesk Flex, we are offering our white labeled Operating System to property managers globally to support the next wave of hospitality startups with the same tools that helped our brand to thrive.
We have grown from two employees at the company’s inception in early 2017, to more than 150 employees at the time of this posting. Every position in the company has very high career growth potential, and the expectation is for everyone to grow in their own career along with the company at an unprecedented rate. We are experiencing a once-in-a-generation disruption in the travel industry, and we are determined to make the most of this opportunity. In fact, “Have a Growth Mindset” is one of our core values, along with: Be a Good Neighbor, Do the Right Thing, Clean the Toilets, Wow our Guests, and Own It. Our core values guide how we operate, hire, treat our employees and serve our clients at Frontdesk, because we are in business to make a positive impact in the world, starting with all of our stakeholders.
Frontdesk is hiring a Human Resources Coordinator to help us better serve our internal customers by assisting in recruiting and employee relations matters.
The Human Resources Coordinator is a full-time, hourly position. We are seeking a candidate with the drive to tackle any project, the ability to be creative in solutions, and most importantly a willingness to learn with a positive attitude. This role will have at least 50% concentration on recruiting.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to craft job descriptions
- Writing, uploading, and monitoring job postings
- Scheduling interviews for hiring managers
- Screening candidates’ resumes
- Conducting initial phone screens and/or interviews
- Assisting with new employee orientation
- Managing the new employee onboarding process, including scheduling drug screens, tracking background checks and new employee paperwork
- Data entry of employee files into the HRIS system
- Participating in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in recruiting and sourcing
- Answering employment questions from internal employees
- Assisting with additional projects like open enrollment of benefits
- Previous human resources experience (including internships) is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills
- Associates and/or Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work-from-anywhere, we are a 100% remote company. We have an office in Milwaukee that some employees choose to work from occasionally, most work from home.
- Unlimited PTO, flexible work schedules, and no shame in hearing from your children or pets on our Zoom calls.
- Travel Credits - Frontdesk employees get a $500/yr allowance of 50% discounted stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 20% discount on any nights for friends and family
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance.
- Work with incredible human beings who all genuinely care about one another.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Check us out on www.stayfrontdesk.com