The OTA Specialist will be responsible for overseeing customer service for 500+ units at a time across all markets. Your primary job duties would include handling all guest communications across the OTA booking platforms, phone, email, and livechat. Additionally, you will be expected to upsell our direct booking experience to our guests. All guest inquiries must be responded to promptly. In addition to guest communication and screening, the OTA Specialist is required to complete delegated tasks, and at times may be required to utilize their creativity and organizational skills to help management improve upon current processes and procedures for this position. The right candidate must be able to find information with minimal guidance using the tools that we provide, and have the ability to think through tough situations and make difficult decisions as needed. This position is required to work as set 8 hour shift schedule 5 days a week.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting Pay $14
- Benefits may be available, if consistently meeting minimum hourly requirements.
- At least 3 years experience in a customer service role (required)
- Strong multi-tasking skills (required)
- Ability to work from a quiet location (Required)
- Remote job experience (strongly preferred)
- Experience with Slack and Google Drive (preferred)
- Willing to work 5 days a week including weekends and holidays
- Must have a strong phone presence and be able to take calls as they come in
- Must be extremely responsive via email and text
- Must be technologically inclined
- Must adhere to and consistently meet response times
- Must have access to a smartphone. as well as a computer with reliable internet connection
- Must have an upbeat, team-oriented personality