Jobs at Frontdesk

View all jobs

Guest Experience Specialist

Remote, Remote
Frontdesk LLC is looking to add a friendly, proactive, and extremely detail oriented employee to their growing guest experience team! We are a fast-paced corporate housing company specializing in short term rentals. We need someone who has strong customer service experience and who is willing to work our unique on-call schedule. This person must also be able to make quick decisions as is necessary. The ideal candidate has a self-starting mentality, is consistent and reliable when it comes to deadlines, and takes pride in being a valuable member of a team.

About the job:
Your primary responsibility will be to provide excellent written communication with our guests. Additionally, you will be required to submit a series of reports on a weekly basis. As a guest experience specialist (GES), you would be required to respond within 5 minutes for urgent matters, and 1 hour for non-urgent communications. The position is "on call" in nature, meaning that when you receive a message, you are required to answer within our set time requirements. This position works 7 days a week, including holidays, however you will only end up working 2-4 hours per day most days. You will work directly with your City Manager and the Director of Guest Experience in order to ensure that our guests have a top-notch experience with us. You must be able to find information with minimal guidance using the tools that we provide you, as well as have the ability to think through sometimes difficult decisions. 85% of this position can be done entirely from your smart phone, while the remaining 15% will need to be completed via a computer.

Requirements:
Remote job experience preferred, relevant experience required
Must be highly self-motivated and prepared to work from home
Must have an upbeat, team-oriented personality
Must have access to a computer with a reliable internet connection and experience using a smart phone/mobile apps
Willing to work our unique 24/7 on-call schedule; includes holidays
Highly responsive via email and text; must have reliable cell phone signal at all times
Experience with Slack (preferred)
Experience with Google Drive (required)
At least 3 years experience in a customer service role (required)
Powered by