Frontdesk aims to serve the next generation of business travelers by managing a national portfolio of corporate and short-term rental properties. Our properties are located in the most desirable neighborhoods for young professionals to live, work, and play, with hotel-like amenities and all the comforts of home. We offer an online, mobile-optimized booking experience catered to those who book their own travel, whether they are traveling for business, pleasure, or both.
Frontdesk Inc, has an immediate opening for a City Manager in the city of Cleveland. You will be helping manage the day to day operations for our guests and provide them 24 hour customer service. Most of the guests interaction is done through texting through the city’s virtual experience agent. It is the City Manager’s role to assist with any requests, feedback, and concerns from guests over the phone or in person. In addition, you will assist with managing the upkeep of our rental units as well as ensuring your team is providing the most exceptional experience to guests
What we need from you:
What you bring to the table:
- Overseeing cleaning team and third party vendor relationships
- Managing inventory of operational supplies
- Experience recruiting and onboarding new team members
- Roll your sleeves up to get the job done!
- Overseeing upkeep and maintenance for units
- Guest communications and troubleshooting over the phone
- Respond to emergencies and problems that come up from guests' needs.
- Primary point of contact for property manager communications
- Assisting with furnishing of new units
- Various projects as assigned, including the expansion of other core business operations
Why join Frontdesk?
- +1 year or more of prior experience Hospitality, Customer Service, or Co-Hosting airbnb listing
- Experience in hospitality or housekeeping is a Plus
- Self-starter- you know how to get things done by driving through the issues while producing results.
- Analytics, goal-setting, and metrics don't intimidate you.
- Obsessive attention to detail- no detail is too small and nothing gets by you.
- Empathetic leader- you understand people and you ensure that you frame your decision making based on how it would impact guests, team members, and your market
- Adaptable and nimble mindset, after all, we are a startup so adapting to the needs of the business excites you!
- Ability to perform strenuous physical labor e.g. cleaning, etc. lifting up to 20 lbs (furniture, cleaning supplies, tools, etc)
- Must have a car or other reliable mode of transportation. You will be traveling to work in and storage
Be the best tenants, wow our guests, clean the toilets, use good judgement, organize the cords and keep our promises. Our core values guide how we operate, hire, treat our employees and serve our clients at Frontdesk.
As an industry leader, we offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance, Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules.
Ability to work remotely, Community Involvement and much more!
After reviewing your application, our team will be in touch with you if we decide to move forward.
In the second phase you will be asked to complete a case study to better assist us with your skill set
In the last phases ( in this order) you will complete a video interview with the Director of Operations, Regional Manager, and Chief Operating Officer.