Frontdesk uses revolutionary technology and a value-driven culture to create unforgettable travel experiences in the best U.S. cities. After years of traveling and staying in poorly-managed hotels and apartments, our founders worked together to build a team focused on providing 5-star guest experiences and comfortable, personalized stays. Today, Frontdesk has grown to host hundreds of suites across the country.
We're building the best cleaning team in Downtown Jacksonville and we are looking for reliable, hardworking, and trustworthy cleaners to clean our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments on a daily basis. We provide all cleaning supplies. In addition to typical cleaning duties, we depend on our cleaners to be our eyes and ears in each guest suite -- carefully inspecting each suite for damages, maintenance issues, missing items, and reporting potential issues that could impact the guest experience to your manager to ensure that each suite is clean and ready for a 5-star stay.
We prefer you have previous cleaning experience and are looking for long-term work but previous experience is not required. Pay is $14-15/hr, with an average of 10-20 hours a week. Paid every two weeks!
Job requirements (do not apply if you do not meet all of them):
Day in the Life of a Frontdesk Cleaner:
- Available from 10:30am-3:30pm most days of the week, but ESPECIALLY Sat and Sun (incl. holidays, which pay double) MUST WORK WEEKENDS! As they are our busiest time and an absolute necessity.
- Reliability: NEVER LATE OR NO SHOW! Being late or not showing up for your cleans will be grounds for immediate termination.
- Must have drivers license, reliable PERSONAL vehicle, and car insurance (you are expected to drive between storage and the apts, so there is no way around this we will check)
- Have a smartphone and can communicate effectively (everything is done through an app)
- Great attention to detail & previous hotel or maid service cleaning experience preferred
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
Why work for Frontdesk?
- You’ll get your schedule every night at 8PM. Cleaners are usually assigned 3-4 apartments/day.
- The next morning you’ll arrive at our storage facility at 10:30AM to collect all the clean linens and supplies you’ll need to clean and restock your suites.
- Guest checkout at 11AM so you’ll drive about 7 mins from storage to the first property to start your cleans. Sometimes all your cleans will be in the same building but sometimes you may have to drive another 5 mins or so to another building to clean the others.
- Guest check-in is at 3PM so you’ll finish your cleans by 3PM and then drive back to storage before you head home to drop off dirty linens and any supplies you didn’t use that day.
- Competitive pay higher than most Hotels and Housekeeping jobs
- Throw on some headphones and work independently
- The positive and open atmosphere
- Inclusive and diverse environment
- Managers that care about you
- Paid time off - yes, even as Part-Time
- Work for a growing company can lead to future opportunities
- An opportunity to serve others
- 50% off stays anywhere we operate
- Safe and comfortable working conditions
- Extra pay on holidays
- A steady paycheck and you don't have to supply anything
- Management and Guest appreciates you
- Paid training
- Supportive teammates
If you meet those requirements please apply.