Part-Time: PT Assistant Area Manager for Short Term Rentals.
Arizona: Scottsdale, Tempe and Phoenix.
Frontdesk aims to serve the next generation of business travelers by managing a national portfolio of corporate and short-term rental properties. Our properties are located in the most desirable neighborhoods for young professionals to live, work, and play, with hotel-like amenities and all the comforts of home. We offer an online, mobile-optimized booking experience catered to those who book their own travel, whether they are traveling for business, pleasure, or both.
Frontdesk LLC, has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Area Manager of Arizona. The Assistant Area Manager will assist the Area Manager with city portfolios in Scottsdale, Tempe and Phoenix. In each city where we have rental units, we manage all of the day to day operations for our guests and provide them 24 hour customer service. The City Manager and Assistant City Managers have the most significant operational role in a Frontdesk city, and are responsible for managing all daily operations and metrics for the city or cities. We are a very fast-growing company and need someone that can manage themselves well, is very organized, and can work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. This job may require assistance with on call 24/7 duties unless otherwise noted by your Manager. Part-Time team members will be paid per company “on-call” pay policy.
Reliable transportation and usage of personal vehicle to commute to units in all assigned cities.
Must have a smart phone and willingness to download company used applications.
- Assist with Managing and growing a team of cleaning professionals, including team lead(s)
- Assist with recruitment and hiring for the housekeeping team, including payroll and unit assignment tracking records.
- Assist with designing and deployment of processes for quality control, employee feedback, and training
- Collaborate with other department mangers to design exceptional guest experiences
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and cost reduction
- Coordinate third party vendors if requested by your Manager
- Assist managing inventory of operational supplies.
- Assist overseeing upkeep and maintenance for Frontdesk properties.
- Guest communications and troubleshooting.
- Assist with primary point of contact for property manager communications.
- Assisting with furnishing of new units when needed.
- Assist Manager with various projects as assigned, including the expansion of other core business
- Take on cleaning tasks in the event of cleaner shortage or when needed otherwise.
- Must be willing to commute to communities and storage units to assist with tasks or guest needs.
The above list of duties may vary and is not intended to be a full description of the job functions or duties.
Pay: $18:00-$20.00/hr based on experience and job flexibility.
Hours per week may vary and are contingent on company needs.