Be the best tenants, wow our guests, clean the toilets, use good judgement, organize the cords and keep our promises. Our core values guide how we operate, hire, treat our employees and serve our clients at Frontdesk.
Frontdesk is hiring a Web Developer to help us better serve our internal customers by assisting in the maintenance and development of internal and external applications.
The Web Developer is a full-time salary position, $40,000 to $80,000/yr depending on experience. We are seeking a candidate with the drive to tackle any project, the ability to be creative in solutions, and most importantly a willingness to learn with a positive attitude.
- Assist in development, testing, maintenance, and deployment of software applications.
- Work with various software lifecycle methodologies.
- Willingness to address support tickets outside of normal business hours.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Provide a can-do attitude, prepared to learn whatever tools are best suited for a task.
- Strong knowledge of software design best practices.
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing development environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, both independently and as part of a team.
- Team player with a commitment to success.
- Exposure to server-less computing and virtualization containers preferred.
As an industry leader, we offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance, Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Ability to work remotely, Community Involvement and much more!
Who is Frontdesk?
Frontdesk is a high-growth tech startup based in Milwaukee, WI. Frontdesk aims to serve the next generation of business travelers by managing a national portfolio of corporate and short-term rental properties. Our properties are located in the most desirable neighborhoods for young professionals to live, work, and play, with hotel-like amenities and all the comforts of home. We offer an online, mobile-optimized booking experience catered to those who book their own travel, whether they are traveling for business, pleasure, or both.
We have grown from two employees at the company’s inception in early 2017, to more than fifty employees at the time of this posting. We expect to have 75+ employees by the end of 2019. Every position in the company has very high career growth potential, and the expectation is for everyone to grow in their own career along with the company at an unprecedented rate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer