Be the best tenants, wow our guests, clean the toilets, use good judgement, organize the cords and keep our promises. Our core values guide how we operate, hire, treat our employees and serve our clients at Frontdesk.
Frontdesk is looking for a full-time Partner Success Manager to oversee all Revshare details of the company. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, the Partner Success Manager will work closely with the Portfolio Management team in supporting partner relationships as well as providing back-up support for all areas of the company as needed. This role is vital to the continued growth of the organization and requires the talent of a high-performing, reliable individual.
As an industry leader, we offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance, Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Ability to work remotely, Community Involvement and much more!
This position is full-time and pays between $40,000 - $45,000/ year, depending on experience.
The right candidate will have:
- A polished phone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Strong typing, writing, and word-processing skills
- Good organizational and communication ability
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and set priorities in a busy office setting
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a MUST
- Excellent judgment and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially proficient in Excel
- Be able to travel (Post-COVID) once a quarter
- Data Analyst experience highly preferred
- Experience working in remote positions with access to a quiet area to take and receive calls (sometimes after hours)
- Be familiar with Google Drive, Hangouts etc
- Audit RevShare reports monthly to ensure reports are accurate and up to date
- Be a source of industry knowledge to our partners who rely on our expertise to increase revenue to our listings
- Work with other departments to gather reports, data points and stay current with their innovations
- Assist Market Development Managers (MDMs) in closing RevShare deals (to include reading, reviewing and editing agreements)
- Data Analyst: 2 years (Required)
- MS Office/G Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc): 1 year (Required)
Who is Frontdesk?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Frontdesk is a high-growth tech startup based in Milwaukee, WI. Frontdesk aims to serve the next generation of business travelers by managing a national portfolio of corporate and short-term rental properties. Our properties are located in the most desirable neighborhoods for young professionals to live, work, and play, with hotel-like amenities and all the comforts of home. We offer an online, mobile-optimized booking experience catered to those who book their own travel, whether they are traveling for business, pleasure, or both.
We have grown from two employees at the company’s inception in early 2017, to more than 100 employees at the time of this posting. Every position in the company has very high career growth potential, and the expectation is for everyone to grow in their own career along with the company at an unprecedented rate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer